Pastor Stephen Grant?

Stephen Grant is the pastor at St. Mary’s Lutheran Church on eastern Long Island. Grant is one of the more unique second-career clergy around, as he once worked for the CIA. Besides theology, his interests include archery, golf, writing, classic films, the beach, poker, baseball, and history. Grant also knows his wines, champagnes and brews. Oh yes, he generally dislikes politicians, and happens to be an expert marksman with a handgun and a rifle, while being pretty handy with a combat knife as well.

Friday, June 22, 2018

Ray Keating as a Guest Speaker - Via Phone or Skype

Dear Friends of the Pastor Stephen Grant Novels:

If you are interested, I would love to speak to your church, group, book club, etc. about my novels, writing, Christianity in our culture, and more! Of course, the logistics and costs of making personal appearances across the country are daunting, so I’m tossing out the idea of speaking to your group via telephone (all you need is a speaker phone) or Skype (or a similar Internet video service). I’ve done this several times in my economist and podcaster lives, and would love to start doing it with the Pastor Stephen Grant novels. I usually offer some prepared remarks and then toss it open for some fun Q&A.

I can speak about one book and/or the entire Pastor Stephen Grant universe – whatever might fit your needs. Also, if your group would like to order signed books in advance, we can of course do that through www.raykeatingonline.com. I’d love to hear back to see if this appeals to you and how we can make it work. Just shoot me an email at raykeating@keatingreports.com.

Thanks again for your support, and God bless!


Ray Keating


No comments:

Post a Comment