Pastor Stephen Grant?

Stephen Grant is the pastor at St. Mary’s Lutheran Church on eastern Long Island. Grant is one of the more unique second-career clergy around, as he once worked for the CIA. Besides theology, his interests include archery, golf, writing, classic films, the beach, poker, baseball, and history. Grant also knows his wines, champagnes and brews. Oh yes, he generally dislikes politicians, and happens to be an expert marksman with a handgun and a rifle, while being pretty handy with a combat knife as well.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Breaking the Christian Fiction Mold: The River

Ray Keating breaks the Christian fiction mold with the Pastor Stephen Grant novels, taking his thrillers – filled with action, faith, intrigue, rich characters, real dialogue, romance, big issues, and humor – to an entirely new level.

On THE RIVER, a Washington Times reviewer writes, “Mr. Keating's storytelling is so lifelike that I almost thought I had worked with him when I was at Langley. Like the fictitious pastor, I actually spent 20 years working for the U.S. intelligence community, and once I started reading THE RIVER, I had to keep reading because it was so well-crafted and easy to follow and because it depicted a personal struggle that I knew all too well. I simply could not put it down.”

Also check out the many 4 and 5 star reviews at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment